Day 1- 10th March
- Expo opening by the Deputy Minister of the DTI with an update on the financial sector, sponsored by MasterCard- outside expo hall, 10:00
- Gunnebo access control speedpoints and a technical session on banking automation, 10 March at 13:50, Cash Handling seminar theatre.
- The Cash Handling Seminar, Cash Connect, Richard Phillips 10 March, 10:30
- Qmuzik, NFC live demo, 10 March at 13:50, stand 52A.
- Gemalto, live demo on digital security, 10 March at 11:00, stand 24.
- Axis Communications, on reducing shrinkage & improving staff security, 10 March at 12:30, Retail & E-commerce seminar.
- Official launch of CPD points for African bankers, Payments, banking & mobility, Jalda Hodges, Institute of Bankers seminar, 11:30
Day 2- 11th March
- Barclays Africa exclusive Pan-African new payment innovation launch, 12:30 in the visitors dining area.
- Cloak smoke demo for recent cash heists at 11:00 stand 44 for TCT.
- Grab a complimentary coffee from SAP and join the cloud software demo, 10 March at 11:50, stand 50. You can also attend their session on big data analytics, 11 March, Retail & E-commerce seminar.
- Pop-Up Store Concept, by Union Pop-up Bar & Aficionado, 11 March at 13:30, Retail & E-commerce seminar.
- Global Payment Technologies, The convenience of cash recyclers, 11 March at 13:10, Cash Handling seminar.
|SEMINARRETAIL AND ECOMMERCE|
|Times||Day one||Day two|
|10:30||Implement eBanking security your way – online banking across multiple channels Pierre Heinrich, eBanking & eCommerce Gemalto, France||Big Data Analytics: The key to omni-channel success.Libre Erasmus, Solution Manager: CEC, SAP Africa & Matthew Flaherty, Solution Manager, CEC, SAP Africa|
|11:00||Online payment solutions – Challenges and opportunities for merchants Sanjayan Nair, CEO, Octashop||How to use Big Data to turn your low spending customers into big spenders Steve Burnstone, CEO, Eighty20 Consulting.|
|11:30||Challenges of merchant acquisition
Mr. Vidyanand Raghooban, Consultant, Softconnect
|Analytics – Predictive, prescriptive, closed-loop, real-time: We need it AllStephan Nothnagel, CEO, Insight Driven Enterprise, South Africa|
|RETAIL TECH||CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT & EXPERIENCE|
|12:00||How to protect your business against store theft Zunaid Dustigar, Managing Director, Beyond Technology||Mobile Applications: The emerging innovations in customer experienceDanele van der Merwe,Lead Product Manager, PriceCheck, South Africa|
|12:30||Reducing shrinkage & improving staff security Roy Alves,Business Development Manager for MEA, Axis Communications, South Africa||Five ‘no regrets’ moves for superior customer engagementand loyalty, Keith Francis MorrisonLocal Product Expert- South Africa, CitiXsys
|13:00||“Creating smarter stores using technology. Global and local trends”Hendrik Bredenkamp, Managing Director, XON Retail Solutions||The magic of customer service Sarah Bauling, Professional Speaker, Sarah Speaks|
|13:30||Omni-channel Payments for RetailersMike Scott, Managing Director, Ecentric Payment Systems||Pop-Up Store Concept, Justin Kramer, Founder and Co-owner, Union Pop-up Bar & Aficionado, South Africa|
|14:00||How to align all customer touch points to become a true “Omni-channel” retailer Alastair Tempest, Director Africa Region, International Omni Retailing Markets Association||Proximity Marketing in M-Commerce Neil Hutchinson, Advisory Board Member, Mobile Marketing Association|
|14:30||Brick & Mortar success through breakthrough Omni-channel customer engagement.Kirsty Henderson,PR & Marketing Manager, uAfrica. Werner van Rooyen,Head of Marketing, PayFast||How to build a mobile friendly websiteSanjayan Nair, CEO, Octashop|
|15:00||Key issues for packaging, and labelling to avoid barriers in trade. Liz Anderson, Executive Director, RPMASA||Mobile Pos-the future of in-store retail, Keith Francis Morrison, Local Product Expert- South Africa, CitiXsys|